Saturday, December 26, 2009

What's a good, affordable facial moisturizer?

Also, do all face creams make you prone to sunburn? Some of my skin care products do, but that may just be cleansers?What's a good, affordable facial moisturizer?
Which is your skin type? I've used Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer for years. It's thick as a shake, but absorbs quickly %26amp; doesn't leave my face feeling sticky.Check out iStorez shopping guide, you may find something which suits your skin the best: http://shoppingguides.istorez.com/best-s鈥?/a>What's a good, affordable facial moisturizer?
It may seem odd, but I use ';Cocoa butter cream for stretch marks';. It works really well on the face, even for my sensitive/breakout prone skin. Its got vitamin e in it, and aloe I think, Its a really strong moisturizer. Plus its only $4 at Walmart. And it lasts forever! :)
i love dove deep moisture facial lotions. it has spf 15 and is very affortable like 6 bucks and it lasts forever.


I really reccomend it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment