Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best type of facial moisturizer that I can get from the Drug store that wont make me break out?

SPF is a plus.What is the best type of facial moisturizer that I can get from the Drug store that wont make me break out?
Eucerin Anti-Redness and Cetaphil are very good + inexpensive moisturizers for sensitive skin.What is the best type of facial moisturizer that I can get from the Drug store that wont make me break out?
Thanks! Report Abuse

You want to get a light moisturizer that is oil free. The excess oil is what digs deep into your pores, stores itself and becomes those ghastly cysts on our face. If your looking for a drug store brand I would stick to Neutrogena such as their:





http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>





Or clean and clear such as:





http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>








They both run around the same price for under 10 dollars. You want to apply it especially at night, and about 30 min before makeup is applied.





Just like I said stick to the oil free and if you see it is hypo allergenic then that is good so it wont disturb the skin from any breakouts.








good luck I understand this stage, I am almost 20 with dry skin and acne....I hate that acne has a mind of its own lol.
Clean %26amp; Clear has several good moisturizers~~ I was checking the webpage this morning.


One that sounds good is called Soft Day Moisturizer. Its oil free, lightweight, %26amp; spf is 15.





I'm a member there because I use other Clean %26amp; Clear products. Anyway, you can get a coupon for Soft Day if you want to try it.





If your face is sensitive %26amp; maybe a bit oily then try aloe vera to moisturize~~ it shouldnt break you out either.





Oil of Olay Complete is a favorite at my house~~ I have 4 sisters %26amp; my Mom~~ we all use it. This is for sensitive skin %26amp; has spf 15 in it. Its a wonderful moisturizer.





You can buy all these at drug stores %26amp; they arent too expensive.
I use Neutrogena Oil-Free moisturiser which works well. I use the combination-oily but I know they have an SPF one. If you use it sparingly (sometimes I think my skin's too dry and I use too much, making it more oily) then it should work out well.
Olay Sensitive Complete with SPF 15
Aveeno
Garnier fructis. It comes in a green bottle. IT SMELLS AWSOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment