Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What facial wash doesn't dry the skin out?

When ever i wash with neutragena face wash it always leaves my skin dry! Do u get zits if yuor face is to dry? What facial wash do u recommend(that doesnt dry out yuor skin)? Should i use a lotion on my face afterwards(to keep it moist)?What facial wash doesn't dry the skin out?
St.Ives Skin care They have all kinds of stuff and they smell good and work great. Def. use moisturizer I like using jergens


Natural glow for the face and all over body and they smell great and you eventually have a little glow to you.


great stuffWhat facial wash doesn't dry the skin out?
Yes, you can still get zits if your skin is dry.


Your skin will overproduce in oil trying to dry it out!





Go for aveeno skin wash products, although they are expensive, they contain moisturizers in them.
Hi, I am a beauty consultant and I would reccommend a product that is perfect. The item is called Miracle Set. You can order this online for about $90 it includes everything you need in a sheer packaged bag. If this does not fit your budget I reccommend just purchasing the 3n1 cleanser and the Moisturizer. This will run you about $18 for the cleanser and $22 for the moisturizer. Keep in mind that can be choosen in the oil/combination or normal/dry formula.





It is great! I use it myself for about 2 years now. It's amazing. Here is the website: http://www.marykay.com/treasures3000
Alright, here's some facial tips:





- When you wash your face, use bar soap, but when you lather, add a teaspoon of brown sugar and scrub gently


- When you rinse it off and towel dry, use Olay's Dry Skin cream on your face





The lotion by Olay has worked for me for years and never failed. Neutrogena is a good brand, but pair it with moisturizer afterword.





Good luck.


Hope you find the answer.


(:


xoxo;


Roxie!
I've tried different things, cheap and expensive and nothing is just right, either too oily or too dry. The only soap I keep going back to is Ivory bar soap. Even after I use St Ives apricot scrub I always have to finish with Ivory. And it's really cheap! I do use a moisturizer after.
i do get zits when its dry still sucks but use nevia (sp) or vaseline lotion. its the best brands for moisture
Yogurt-honey combination helps dry skin. Make an egg pack with a yolk, a teaspoon of honey, a tablespoon of milk powder. This is beneficial to dry skin types. There are many helpful tips to cure dry skin at http://useinfo-dryskin.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment