Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is Cetaphil a good facial cleanser for mild acne?

I heard that it's very gentle on the skin, and I was wondering because the stuff I use right now is helping with my acne but it kind of dries my skin out and leaves it flaky and feeling tight. So would Cetaphil work for mild acne?Is Cetaphil a good facial cleanser for mild acne?
Cetaphil is a pretty good cleanser, if we're talking about a mild cleanser. Mild cleanser is usually the kind of cleanser that doctors recommend for us (people with acne issues) to use. Cleanse right, and doesn't leave it as dry. However, just because you use a mild cleanser, it does not mean that your face would automatically not feel tight and whatnot. You should also use some sort of lotion/creme on your face too (the kind that doesn't clog your pores, and lotion/creme based on how dry your skin is). I'm using Cetaphil cleanser, now, but personally I prefer Cerave.

No comments:

Post a Comment