Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What's the best way (specific product) to get rid of facial hair for women, especially the chin?

My mum always waxes hers but it does leave a red mark for a hour or so after..so dnt do it jsut b4 u go out!! but i wudnt use veet wax becuase when i used it on my bikini line it didnt work at all!!





Whatever u do dnt shave it! will grow back fast and look awfulWhat's the best way (specific product) to get rid of facial hair for women, especially the chin?
Go see your doctor and ask for a prescription for Vaniqua. It's a cream that helps to reduce unwanted facial hair.What's the best way (specific product) to get rid of facial hair for women, especially the chin?
Flamethrower. Or sulphuric acid.





Results guaranteed.
Sally Hansens facial hair remover ... or I also just use tweezers.
Every since i had my children i've gotten wild hairs growing from my chin. The only thing that really works is tweezers. I know that sucks but its true!
Try laser, that is the only method that really works, the rest will work temporarily, check with your local esthetician , right now the prices are not as high as they use to.
my mom uses this little thing of ';nair facial hair remover'; its cheap and she has always used it...
I personally have my chin and ';mustache'; waxed once a month. I don't get very red and it's not too painful. If you do not have sensitive skin, Nair works, it burns my skin though so it doesn't work well for me personally.
You can use a hard wax. Find a salon or estitician in you area that provides waxing services, but this will have to be done once a month. Nair for the face also works, but only for a week or so. The most permanent is electrolysis. Good luck.
I get mine threaded. you can use a facial wax if you want. I think there are the only two good methods, though wax can make your skin sag over a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment