Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Why do I have acne in my facial hair?

I'm 17 years old and my facial hair has recently become dark enough to actually look decent grown out.





My acne, which was pretty bad for a few years, has subsided and almost completely disappeared over the past year or so.





My problem now is that every time I let my sideburns grow out, acne immediately starts forming in them. I've tried washing them like normal hair, washing them with facial cleaner, etc. Nothing seems to work.





Is this a normal problem for someone whose acne has disappeared elsewhere?Why do I have acne in my facial hair?
Keeping in mind that the acne is in the skin and not in the hair, but given that it is only in the appearance of hair that acne occurs, it is advisable not to give in for the hair.just try to keep them short or off in order to maintain your smart face.


There are however other methods that you could use to avoid acne. Please check on the following;


1) Your diet.


2) ';The type of alcohol'; if you happen to consume avoid products with high concentration of isotropy alcohol.


3) Don't squeeze or prick with pins or fingernails or anything else as this forces bacteria deep into the skin causing greater inflammation and infection.Why do I have acne in my facial hair?
Yeah My boyfriend had the same exact problem as you , the acne is in your skin not your hair





1. Wash your face every morning and every night ,





2.Use this acne cream as soon as your done washing your face http://www.stopmyacne.info it got rid of my boyfriends in 2 weeks








Good luck hun





Diana xxx
well dudee i used to have acne and i never got then on my forhead until i grew my hair long and it touched my skin because hair is very oili and it gives you pimples so like i recomend shaving which sucks jeje
Try exfoliating with either a face scrub or plain white sugar. It will take off the dead surface cells that you would otherwise scrape off by shaving. Less dead cells= less junk to block your pores and cause breakouts.
their called INGROWN HAIRS, AND IF YOU DONT CLEANSE AT LEAST TWICE A DAY WITH SOAP AND WATER OR ALCHOHOL. YOU'LL GET THESE ACNE INGROWN HAIRS DUE TO PLUGGED UP POURS. YOU MUST BE TOTALLY CLEANSED. ALL DAY LONG AND BEFORE BEDTIME.
Because there is still skin under your facial hair.


The acne is not on the hair its on the skin. Normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment