Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can anyone recommend a good facial moisturizer?

im 22 and my skin is nice but looks dull. i'm going to sephora tomorrow and want to find a good facial moisturizer. price doesnt really matter, but preferbaly something less than $70. my skin is dry in winter and very oily in summer. i have a little bit of fine lines around my mouth.Can anyone recommend a good facial moisturizer?
bobbi brown is awesome!!!Can anyone recommend a good facial moisturizer?
I recomend Arbonne No so basic Intelligence Moisurizer. Its h20 based,and gentle on sensitive skin,and also adjusts to all skin types.





or if your looking for an anti-aging moisturizer, I recomend Arbonnes Nutrimin RE9 day cream w/ spf8....its vitamin C based, (I use the whole re9 line,and my skin look so much better,im 22 also, it helped with the redness on my cheeks, and my lines on my forhead)
I personally highly recommend the Seaora day moisturizer. have been using it for about a year now and I really like it because it's not oily like a lot of other stuff, but really keeps my face hydrated.





I also recommend their mineral lift serum, but that's a different story.
Yes,it's called Enriched Moisturizer Formula 1. A Product from Mary Kay. It is very good and the price is around $20.00
DOVE. it comes in a lot of different kinds for all kinds of skin, it smells great, it doesn't cost that much, you can get it in practically any store, most dove moisturizers have spf and they won't clog your pores. i think that says it all. :).
Oil of Olay is great. My grandmother used nothing but Olay for years. She died at 73, but only looked to be in her late 50's. I also use it. It doesnt feel oily or greasy on your skin like some do. Also try some of the Anew products.
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment