Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Why do Brazilians have more unique facial features than Americans?

I know I might sound bias, but even Brazilians say they look more unique...so what ethnicity are Brazilians mixed with or whatever else makes Brazilians more unique than Americans?Why do Brazilians have more unique facial features than Americans?
do you mean White Americans? because I know Black Americans, Asian, and Latin Americans who have the same type of ';unique'; facial features that Brazilians do...but Brazilians have so many other races and ethnicities mixed in with them, which accounts for the way they look generally.Why do Brazilians have more unique facial features than Americans?
THEY ARE GORGEOUS,


they have that beautiful exotic beauty


they can be fair skin and blonde hair





or dark hair and beautiful sunkissed skin..they are beaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuutiful!!!!





they as well as many south american countries are mixed with african...sooo they have nice bodies and that lovely hair and beautiful face





they are unique in a gorgeous way.
Brasil is one of the most diverse countries in the world. It has many races from all over the world who get together and intermingle, producing gorgeous children.





God bless Brasilian women, they make this planet a better place. Dating a brasilian women is on my list of things to do before I die, hopefully I can accomplish it.





I also love Brasil be of their samba dribbling tricks they do in Football. I have studied these since I was little, mimicking players like Romario and Ronaldo and Denilson.





As my highschool Football Coach who was Brasilian said:





- I'm built like a German, but I play like a Brasilian -





HOLLA BRASIL !!!!
What are you talking about???..........like I just don't understand this crap people keep talking about





Brazilians have ';unique'; facial features???.........your country or racial background does not say SH*T about anything
Americans are not as mixed race as Brazilians that is why they look more unique on average...
Both countries are full of mutts.
we hang out at the beach to much lol woohoooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment