Saturday, December 26, 2009

Im 19 is it safe/beneficial for me to get a facial?

I had a free skin evaluation at the gym today and the esthetican said that I need a facial and while I've been at the salon getting my eyebrows done the lady said the same thing. My mom said that people shouldn't get facials (professional ones at least) until they're in their 30s at least. Is she right?





Also would the ladies at the salon just trying to sell me a product?Im 19 is it safe/beneficial for me to get a facial?
It's completely safe! I started having the really basic ones done every few months when I was 17 to help with breakouts.


The people at the salon probably were trying to sell you, it's their job, but there's no reason not to get a facial except that you don't want to. Usually salons have different levels, like a basic (relatively inexpensive) one that's mostly just a really deep cleanse, then longer more involved ones, up to very long very intense ones like you might do before a wedding or something like that. For your first one try the basic, and make sure you choose a good salon!Im 19 is it safe/beneficial for me to get a facial?
Yes its safe to get a facial. You probably wouldn't need a chemical peel until your in 30's or 40's depending on the skin damage.


Tell your mom to relax a facial only cleans the skin removing deep down dirt and oil. You can even use a steaming towel to open your pores and then exfoliate. Rinse using a cold towel or water this way the pores are closed. Pat dry.
no. it's safe and healthy for you to get a facial.


it will clear out your pores, for healthier, more radiant skin.


if you start taking care of your skin NOW, you'll have better skin for when you get older.
im 19 to and i just started getting


';outer peace facial';


its a 30 min session


and you do it 4 sessions in a month


after that you get them done once a month


my oil is being controled and i love the way my face looks after and days after


its a bit much but its my face i caint just cover it up


so im sucking it up and getting them done


im going today actually for my second session


its 50 bucks


but totally worth it


facials are great


no pressure is put on your face at all


the outer peace is ment as it brings peace to your acne


causin them to chill out and not bring out more


i would cry often because i was so embarresed by my scars


ever since ive started even though its been only one session my confidence is getting more secure


your mom proabably thinks its a waist of money


but would you rather have things where you pick and have holes and scars on your face when you get in your 30s


or do it while your young and not have to worry about lookin old when your young


talk to your mom if someone is recomminding it its most likely because you need it.. most estheticans are very straight up and just wants your beauty to glow.


good luck and seriously try it


very relaxing for the face and the mind

No comments:

Post a Comment