Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Red bumps when i let my facial hair grow?

When i shave my facial hair there are no red bumps, but when i let it grown out i start to notice little red bumps under each hair. It looks nasty, how can i prevent this?Red bumps when i let my facial hair grow?
I get this on my legs sometimes, I think it's ingrown hairs. I prevent it by not shaving quite so close. Instead of shaving against the grain, I shave with the grain.





But if it's not ingrown hairs, maybe it's something to do with the cuticles. Hmm, I just had an idea, try washing your face with dandruff shampoo. Hey can't hurt to try it once.Red bumps when i let my facial hair grow?
they're ingrown hairs. nasty, really.


try shaving down or up or either side that the hair grows towards. that way, you won't get those as often
these are ingrown hairs


you should try waxing

No comments:

Post a Comment