Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best facial clenser for men with sensitive skin?

I need something that will clean out my pores thoroughly so that I can get a good shave.





thanks.What is the best facial clenser for men with sensitive skin?
My husband uses NutriMenC RE 9 and it works great.... for all skin types... we buy them online at : http://arbonnepuertorico.myarbonne.com (write to them and ask them for a free sample) A tip to avoid rash and bumps, the problem is that people are using products containing mineral oil and alcohol and fragrances these all are very damaging for our skin's health.... mineral oil because it is an ingredient that is derivated form petroleum....it will be like using car oil and exposing your self to the sun in fact it is the 2nd worse thing you could do to your skin (1st thing will be the sun) using fragrances or chemicals or dyes are known irritants and can cause allergic reactions we use botanically based products called arbonneWhat is the best facial clenser for men with sensitive skin?
Kiehls has a whole line for men...it works very well.
Ivory soap, then Colgate Sensitive Skin shave cream.
nivea for men ( not sure i spelled that correctly )...that's the only thing my ex uses, and he swears it's wonderful stuff. You can buy it pretty much anywhere and it's not expensive. He has very sensitive skin.
i would use either cetaphil cleansing lotion or oil of olay for sensitive skin
I would recommend Liquidity Foaming Gel Cleanser. I have several male customers that use it daily. If you would like more information send me an email
I know everyone thinks Mary Kay products are just for women. But they do have the #1 line of skin care products in the U.S. I would definitely recommend the TimeWise 3 in 1 Cleanser and Moisturizer. It is made specifically for sensitive skin. You can find it at


http://www.marykay.com/jenniferclewell
Try this my husband uses it and he does not complain. It has a line of products associated with it.





http://vthomas.qhealthbeauty.com/Products/Product.aspx?ItemNo=100916





Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment