Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Has anyone broke out using simple refreshing facial wash?

Hi





Ive been using simple refreshing facial wash for sensitive skin for a couple of months. I use it twice a day. I notice my face broke out weeks ago, my face feels irritable and dry as well. I cant get rid of the spots that are on my forehead and cheeks. Could this be caused by simple as i thought all simple products were good for sensitive skin.


Thanks for any advice.Has anyone broke out using simple refreshing facial wash?
My advice for you is to go to the doctor. He can probably tell you a soap you can use for sensitive skin. That's what I have to do because I have sensitive skin too.Has anyone broke out using simple refreshing facial wash?
You're probly using it too often. Even if it says on the bottle to use it twice a day, your skin is maybe so sensitive that it only needs to be used once a day or even once every two or three days.


It could also be that you're using the wrong type of cleanser for your skin type. You said that your face is feeling dry so maybe you have combination skin or dry skin that needs to be treated differently.


There are ways you can find out your skin type, there are websites that will tell you. Just google it and if you find that you have combination skin try a foaming cleanser containing tee tree oil and if you find that you have dry skin then find a facial scrub with microbeads because it will remove all the dead (dry) skin cells from your face everytime you use it.


Hope this helps :) good luck x
Everyone has different skin. What works for someone may not work for you. Yes, some acne treatments can actually do more damage to your skin. Discontiue using it! Try going to a dermatologist. Also, I've found that proactive works really well for my son. But, remember it may not be right for your skin. Also, there is another type of medicine like proactive called Acne Free. you can buy it at Walmart.
I HAVE DRY PATCHES OF SKIN ON MY FACE AND I TAUGHT USING SIMPLE PRODUCTS WUD HELP... IT DIDNT MY FACE FELT DRY ALL OVER AFTER USING THE FACE WASH AND CLEANSING WIPES... MY SKIN FELT TIGHT ON MY FACE I DISCONTINUED USING IT...PONDS CREAM FOR SENSITIVE SKIN ... IS GHE ONLY THING I CAN USE ON MY FACE .. HOPE I HELPED

No comments:

Post a Comment