Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How good are Clean and Clear facial products?

I was just introduced to Clean %26amp; Clear Morning Burst facial products by Johnsons, but I found out that the toners/astringents contain Alcohol-especially SD alcohol to be precise. Are they good for the skin? I formerly used Neutrogena products but they are expensive for me to maintain. The Clen %26amp; Clear are somewhat cheaper.How good are Clean and Clear facial products?
I tried Clean and Clear before but it was too harsh for me or something because it totally dried out my face even when I put on moisturizer... but it may be different for you...





The SD alcohol is what helps to dry out the face so it's good or bad depending on how oily or dry your face is... generally though, I'd say that it's not so good because it could overdry... you may want to read this... http://vm.cfsan.fda.gov/~dms/cos-227.htm鈥?/a>





I use Cetaphil Cleanser and Cetaphil Moisturizer because it's more gentle. It cost about the same and to me, it lasts longer too.





The only product I use from Clean and Clear are the Oil Absorbing Sheets that prevent shine during the day...





Hope this helped... =)How good are Clean and Clear facial products?
I get Clean and Clear face was for sensative skin, that way there is nothing harsh in there. And if you get pimples their Persa-Gel 10 (benzoyl peroxide) works really good. Also, if you have oily skin their oil absorbing sheets work great. I'd stay away from astringents because all astringents have alcohol in them and they will strip away the natural oils your skin produces resulting in dry skin. For pimples use the Persa-Gel 10 cream.
Clean and Clear products tend to dry out your face more since they use harsh ingredients. although more expensive, Neutrogena is generally better. my dermatologist suggested using Neutrogena products, and they work just fine for me.
because I had oily skin, clean and clear was as good as using a bar of soap to me, I have been using Noxzema in the shower and washing it off once I get out and it has worked wonders for me! Oh and I use mouthwash with alcohol on soon to be pimples and that works really good too!
well i used to have this really ugly blackheads (eww i know) and then i started usin clean and clear. they actually did help and got them off. just in time for the 8th grade dance!! lol


you should try using them... they normally do work

No comments:

Post a Comment