Saturday, December 26, 2009

How often should you use facial scrub?

im using st ives. some people say i have to use scrubs once a week, some say every 3 days, some say every other day, and some people tell me its ok to use it everyday!? I'm confused.How often should you use facial scrub?
You should use the st.ives apricot scrub every other day. When I first got it I thought it would be like every other acne scrub but my skin doctor told me to use it every other day and my skin came out smooth and clear as a baby. You should try it, you'll be amazedHow often should you use facial scrub?
i use it 2 times a week. you dont want to use it to much cause it will take all of your good oils out of your face
st Ives apricot scrub is very grainy. DO NOT use it more than twice a week... it will dry your skin up really bad. if it stings when you put on moisturizer then you have to lay of the scrub
It is ok to use it everyday, just make sure you don't do it more than that or you will damage your skin.
It very much depends on the texture of the scrub you use.If it's of very fine texture then you can use it every other day.If it feels like say sand sort,then you should use it say the most twice a week.And make sure you don't rub too hard .Use the right amount.Too little you won't get the effect and too much it will be a waste.
I would just use it whenever I feel like I need it! If it doesn't bother your skin to use it a few times a week then do it!
if you have oily skin use it everyday. dry skin 1or2 times a week
use it everyday unless it starts drying out your skin then just use it once every other day
I LOVE St Ives! I use my apricot facial scrub daily. But really, it is up to you since you are the one using it. Use the instructions on the back of the product as a guide and find what works best for you.
about every 5-7 days
i use st.ives apricot scrub everyday just to get all those extra oils and dead skin off.... it doesn't harm your skin at all... my skin is silky smooth!
I use facial scrub once a week, more often is too often, you don't want to damage your skin, but it depends on which scrub and how big the ';peeling-things are';. the skin produce new cells all the time but kind of cleans up once a month, and that is the thing you want to scrub away, the dead skin cells, so more often then once a week is unnecessary. use a mild cleanser instead.
You should use it two times in a week, 'cause it can provoke reddening if you use it too much in the long run,
Don't use them too often as they are quite harsh on your skin. twice weekly, no more.
it depends? if its for sensitive skin about 3 times a week. If its not, than twice tops. If you use it to much, it strips out all the good oils that are protecting your skin and your face is more likely to get dry and irritated, or break out.
I have oily skin so I use St. Ives Apricot Scrub blemish and blackhead control every other night.
i use st.ives apricot scrub too twice a day. Its quite amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment