Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Should i be self conscious about my facial moles?

I have around about 9 on my face and neck not to big but rather noticeable, i have been struggling with how i look to people since i was 13 im 18 now and i hardly really think about them. but when im talking to some one its always in the back of mind. So do any of you care if other people have them?Should i be self conscious about my facial moles?
Don't sweat it ... well unless they are big and fuzzy with a giant hair growing out the middle. If you are that bothered by them, go see a dermatologist. I had one removed from my chest. They give you a local and then either burn or freeze it off, neither hurts, and there is no scar to speak of. Should i be self conscious about my facial moles?
i have moles every were. but i dont look at them as ugly, there not just on my face, there all on my legs, arms and tons on my back!


its because i dont tan easily. i just burn and get moles.


mols on the face are beauty spots and there concidered sexy.


so be proud of your moles (:
Oh, please!





I have a mole by my nose (left side) and tis noticeable.





Marilyn Monroe had a mole on her face! Now people are getting piercings trying to get what she prob. thought was a flaw!





Just keep your chin up! =)





Work what you have and Love what you got!!!





=)
no way man, being self conscious is the worst thing you can do and is a turn off to many.





it makes you unique





if others can't accept that then F*** em
Ah, don't worry about them. I think they're cute, so long as they aren't hairy or anything. Most people have moles on their faces. I have one right by my eye that everyone thinks is a smudge of dirt.
Don't worry.





It's what makes you different than others, and I think it's kinda cool personally.





My idol Bam Margera has a large one on his face, and I think that hasn't hurt him a bit!
i had 3 on my back, i told the doctor they kept itchin and he cut them off, its not notceable now,


your only young can u grin and bear it?
there just beauty marks
Of course not, be who you are and only you. Be proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why would it matter to you.


u know they are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment