Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Good answers will be rated.Is Doing Facial Have side effects or is it harmful to the skin????

I am a 15 year old student. I have pimples in my skin. My friends say that doing Facial 2 times and month will help to reduce pimples and this will make the skin fairer and beautiful. Is this Right??? I doubt there are Side effects or something by doing this cause this chemical and i doubt passing these much of chemicals to the skin will harm the skin\??? Am I right U may also give sutable suggestion....








Good Answers will be ratedGood answers will be rated.Is Doing Facial Have side effects or is it harmful to the skin????
my friend gets a facial every months and she said its extremely painful, annoying and you have to keep putting on a medicated concealer afterwards. Its really not worth it if you just have an average amount of pimples.


it doesnt have any bad side affects except the painnGood answers will be rated.Is Doing Facial Have side effects or is it harmful to the skin????
Facial could be harmful if it's done in a wrong way.


Also it is too early to do facial at 15,


the result may be opposite to your expectation.


It is normal to have pimples at this age because of hormones.


Just wash your face properly, not over doing it,


and take some vitamin B,


have enough sleep and not to eat oily and greasy food,


they should be going away soon.
The best way to get rid of acne is to have a daily routine of cleaning your face using a product that works well for your skin... for my skin it happens to be biotherm. I would watch out for facials.. not only can they get pretty expensive.. especially if you are doing them often but your skin may not react the way you want it to. For example i went for my first facial 6 months ago and my skin totally broke out in hives.. i have never been allergic to anything in my life and it just so happens that something they put on my face made my skin react. It is different for everyone. Try it out (i wouldn't advise a beauty school) and see if it works for you! good luck!
i use rubbing alcohol about 2 times a day, and that cleared my face up. and once its clear you just use it when ever you feel a break out coming. just put some on your washrag,(enough to cover a 2X2 inch square and then wipe your face down, try in on a white washrag and you will just see how much oil and dirt you can get out, its gross the first couple of times!
I have sensitive skin, I've tried facials, but all they've ever done is clog my pores and make me break out worse.





Neutrogena on the spot has been ok for me, and I'm on tretinoin (Retin-A) now and it's doing wonderful things for me.





Bottom line though, You should get a referral to a dermatologist who can asses your skin type and tell you what you really need. Hope this is helpful.
I do not know of any proof that they will help but anything that cleans the pores should. There are many natural facials you can do that you can even do once a week that would never hurt you. See below or do a search for natural facials
A good facial will not harm the skin and can improve it's appearance. If you use chemicals, you just need to make sure they are right for your skin type and are being used correctly. There are many facials that are all natural and don't use chemicals.
I'm not sure what type of facial you talking about. most products used in a facial are gentle and can be done one to two times per week. the only thing to consider is if you have acne facials can spread germs and stimulate the skin and cause more acne
Acne is just a part of growing up. Just try to remember to clean your face and it'll keep pimples minimal. They will still happen though.
no, facials are good for you, why else would people get them? especilly if you ahve bad acne
(**** you themonay!!!!!!@ ******* *****!!!! stop spamming!!!!!!!!!!YOUR VIDEO SUCKS ***) Just don't touch your face and you wont get pimples ok?
ummm i really don't know why son't u try proactive my grandma is using it and she said it does work!! good look my friend!!!.. are u hott? is ur name summer? cux ur name is pretty hott.. j/p lol
Facial is not going to help but Proactiv will help!

No comments:

Post a Comment