Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is it safe to use acne facial wash with salicylic acid during your 1st trimester?

Ok I have found out I am expecting...again. However I always break out when I am pregnant. My little one is now 3 so I don't remember the ';do's and don't's';. I don't see my OB until the end of the month so I called the pharmacist. She said NO WAY....searching online the results are half and half. So I am curious is it yea or nay and WHY? Thanks!Is it safe to use acne facial wash with salicylic acid during your 1st trimester?
Yes,


100%safe,.





wash twice a day,.on shower and before bed time,dont over use like more than 3 times,.it will dry u r skin and make it like rashes around so use it mild and pressure free while scrubbing.





Dont use soap,.


Dont use oil contained products,.





Try loreal pure zone


or netrogena 123 Rapid clear formula


these products has salicylic acid.Is it safe to use acne facial wash with salicylic acid during your 1st trimester?
My physician said it was ok. He suggested using a 1% salicylic acid face wash and Neutrogena face pads and it has helped. I would wait and see what your doctor says because they may want you to wait until after the first trimester.
I would stick with the pharmacist. My doctor is an older man and sticks with the old school ways. He only allows a mild face wash (Face Soap) and a lotion. I have done that my whole pregnancy, and my zits look bad. I can't wait until I can use pro-active agian. :)
yes! i use it every day, plus a special salicylic soap. my mother goes to school for skin care and says its okay to use

No comments:

Post a Comment