Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How to grow more chest hair and facial hair.?

Is it normal for a 15 year old guy to have so much less hair ,all my classmates look like adults.





Help me is there any way .?How to grow more chest hair and facial hair.?
Don't worry it will come in time. Besides the smooth look is in. You get really tired of having to shave so be happy for now.How to grow more chest hair and facial hair.?
Drew, your hormones decide how much hair you have at your age, there is nothing you can do. There is nothing to worry about; you're still young, your hormones are just not the same level as your friends. I reckon they'll stop growing before you. Don't be so impatient to grow up, I know it's hard to do. If you still look young at thirty you'll consider it a blessing. I reckon in a year or so you'll have caught them up.
be glad you do not have to shave yet- enjoy it while it lasts - your hormones will be kicking in soon and you will start shaving. Unless your asian then you may not have as much facial and body hair. Your body will mature in time- just be patient!
Dude, chicks dig baby-faced guys. Who wants like like Joe Mountainman anyway?
drink whiskey!
When I was 15 an old codger told me that my beard would thicken if I rubbed chicken sh** on my face. It didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment