Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I reduce bulky facial cheeks?

I used to have better jaw lines and a more cutting face, but these days even though I am fit and not fat, my facial cheeks are bulky. how do I make my jaw lines more apparent?How do I reduce bulky facial cheeks?
There's not a lot you can do about your face shape, aside from weight loss-but you don't need that. Learn some shading techniques with makeup to accentuate cheekbones.How do I reduce bulky facial cheeks?
thats a really good question....i have no clue! sorry ..hope you get the answer
To accent the jawline use a light shimmery powder down the jawline and extend upward...use a bronzer (not too dark) under your jaw line and blend downward as well as upward...The light reflects off the jawline and the bronzer will create a shadow below it...this will also help with your cheeks. Suck in your cheeks and fill the hallowed areas with a darker blush...now on the apples of your cheeks and above the hallowed areas apply a lighter pink shimmery blush...a ta da supermodel cheeks!!
I would try using makeup to give the illusion of a strong jawline. Try bronzer or blush
Highlight the parts you want to stand out and shade the parts you don't.





To highlight your jawline, use a light, mineral shadow or foundation. Using a brush, draw a line on your jawline and then blend outward. Then, increase the shadowed area with a darker foundation (darker than your natural skintone) and blend. For example, just below your jawline, draw a line using the darker foundation and blend downward.





This works for broad noses as well. (I do it all the time for a friend's nose.)

No comments:

Post a Comment