Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What's the best facial moisturizer for dry skin?

My skin gets really dry and I need something that will work. I would prefer drugstore brands, because I don't have that much money to spend right now. However if there's something amazing that's more expensive i'd love for you to post that too. If you have dry and sensitive skin, what do you use? Thanks! :)What's the best facial moisturizer for dry skin?
The best moisturizer I've ever used is actually made by a drugstore brand. It's called Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Cream. Yes, I know it says Anti-Wrinkles but I use it and I'm a teenager, so honestly I can tell you that it acts like a normal moisturizer would. This is a much better product than anything I've tried from Neutrogena, Clean and Clear, and Aveeno. My skin gets extremely dry and flaky during the winter, and this has solved all of the dryness and made my skin healthy and moisturized. It's a great product, best thing I've ever used and gets me through the winter. For the summer, it may be too heavy, but Eucerin makes another great moisturizer that's a little lighter and has SPF 30. I find it works better for me in the summer months. It's called Eucerin Extra Protective Moisture Lotion. I've linked both below, you can get the Anti-Wrinkle Cream at Walgreens and the Lotion I've seen at Target too.What's the best facial moisturizer for dry skin?
Well, Jergens All-purpose Face Cream (big jar with a pink lid) is super cheap (like a few bucks) and is reeeally moisturizing -- I would recommend only using it at night, though (it's super greasy), but with regular use at night, your skin won't be dry anymore. I say it's greasy, but it won't clog your pores ... it's actually cleansing. My skin breaks out pretty easily, and this stuff does not make me break out. Good luck! :)
http://www.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stor鈥?/a>


this stuff is SO amazing. you can get it at any drugstore! i love it because its 100% Natural
yeah...anything natural/organic in my opinion. I use a cleanser and moisturizer made by Aubrey Organics... it works miracles on my skin
Aveeno Possitvly Radiant moisterizer or if you have acne problems Aveeno Clear Complexion moisterizer or something like that, they are great i promise you!!!
basically just to use a regular non-scented lotion like cetaphil daily moisterizer....i use it and works
Eucerin is high quality and avail. at Wal Mart or drug store. Put it on a damp face for the best moisturizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment