Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How long after a facial should I wait til I put on makeup?

?How long after a facial should I wait til I put on makeup?
I would personally wait at least 12 hours so that your makeup definetly wont' completly clog your freshly cleaned skinHow long after a facial should I wait til I put on makeup?
Make-up shouldn't cause any post-facial clogging, unless you've had an oxygen treatment (where it's the air that your skin is soaking in!). You should try to keep your skin clean at least for a couple of hours. Otherwise, make-up as you wish.
before you put on makeup splash ur face with cold water to close your pores, not icy tho.





this will close th pores opened from the facial.





works if you are in a rush but its nice to go bare and let your skin breath aftr a facial i think
Id wait a lil bit cause you dont wanna ruin it, maybe a day or at least a couple hrs.
I would wait like 6-8 hours.
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment