Saturday, December 26, 2009

What are some good facial scrubs I can use?

I am a teenage girl and I have decided to start eating healthier and exercising and taking better care of myself so...I would like to know what are some good facial scrubs I could use to keep my skin soft. :]





Thanks! What are some good facial scrubs I can use?
yeah i want the neutrogena too but it was like $15 and i was like uhhh no. maybe i'll get it for Christmas though... (it's not early, huhuhuhu)





well a really good one is the st. ives apricot scrub, it comes in a little jar or you can get the little tubes of it... like they have normal, and sensitive skin, and they have one with salicylic acid in.





and i have this stuff from avon that is anti-bacterial scrub and it feels really good after you wash your face..., like it's a cooling sensation. it was $3 or $4





I also have the little pads or towels with the soap built in, usually they have a rough side for scrubbing and then a gentle side.





even though i use my acne stuff every day i still get acne which sucks. crippity crap.





oh and. i read in a magazine that if you use a washcloth that counts as exfoliation as well.. umm and my science teacher in 7th grade, he told us all to always rub our faces in circles kinda going up and out so our skin won't sag. Please don't ask me why a 7th grade male science teacher was giving us beauty tips.What are some good facial scrubs I can use?
I would go to Dillards and try Orgins. It is great for your skin. I should know, I've used it for about 7 years now. I rarely ever get pimples. Believe me. Im 20. I just finished the teen faze. Plus, it's not that expensive either.
the Neutrogena Wave works really well!! seriously. i've been using it for 2 months now

No comments:

Post a Comment