Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Why Do Young Men Begin Growing Facial Hair From Chin?

Why is the chin a signature area for growing facial hair at an early stage? I known it usually begins with both hair on chin and upper lip, but is there more testosterone that goes toward your chin. Im 23 and can't grow a full beard much less a decent mustache, but i can grow a thick bush on my chin.Why Do Young Men Begin Growing Facial Hair From Chin?
Not all guys grow hair there on me its completely smooth ( my hcin)





and i started growing facial hair on my side burnsWhy Do Young Men Begin Growing Facial Hair From Chin?
It's different for different guys.





I got sideburns before I got chin hair.





I still have a small bald spot just under the curve of my chin.
thats not necessarily true when i first start growing facial hair it stated at the lip then got beard so it all depends on factors of genetics
My chin came in first actually, I was just turning 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment