Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What was your first facial shaving like?

Well I just started shaving with a razor because my mom was just giving me this stupid electric shavor. It never gave me a full cut so I used my Dad's razor. At first I had like two minor cuts but after the third time I got pretty good at it. I found out what shaving cream was like as well so I use a little bit of that stuff.What was your first facial shaving like?
I had no cuts, and was cut free until maybe 6 years since I started shaving. So there is a first time for everything :)What was your first facial shaving like?
I learned from a Danny DeVido movie when he was teaching his son. I was raised by my mother.





Then I learned that shaving in the shower is the best. No mess, just shower it off... and you can just use soap. Start out with a fog proof shower mirror and pretty soon, you won't even need it.
yeah when your young an electric razor can't cut your facial hair because it is to soft.





When i started shaving at 13, I used one of those 4 blade razors. I got an electric razor when i was 16. Nothing beats a clean shave with a straight edge though
use a good amount of shaving cream. i dont remember the first time i shaved, but i deffinately know what you mean about the whole electric razor thing. i hate those things.
I shaved one of my arms ,and only one of my legs because I was bored so I was already experienced XD ya I know I'm weird. I had a girlfriend at the time ,and I love how she loved it ';ha I didn't like her anyways';
im only 13 now and a few months ago my mustache was getting to thick and i didn't like looking like a old man so i said screw and shaved it off





it felt weird though every time i touched above my lip
its a little strange, just be careful and if you feel it afterword its like tiny grippers when you rub paper over it.....lol
still haven't get my first shave. Im scared i will cut my self or get bumps. i let the barber shave it with hair clipper for now.
No cuts for me... it felt ticklish and good lol. I felt clean after I got rid of the teen stash
when i was 8 my mom bought me a toy shaver and it was fun
I sure liked how it felt afterwards.
Its like eatting sticky rice while naked in a field of corn
painful
smooth. I almost never cut myself, mostly because i use my electric razor
bloody LOL
I'll let you know when I find out
good for you joe
my first shave was smooth ,no problem, not that hard
razor burn all over my face hurt like hell

No comments:

Post a Comment