Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What facial cleanser will work the best for me?

i have sensitive, dry skin and have whiteheads. what facial cleanser will work the best for me? it has to moisturize my skin too.What facial cleanser will work the best for me?
Whatever brand you decide to use, make sure it reads for sensitive skin and then follow up with the face moisturizer that goes with that cleanser. Dont mix brands. Stay within the same line. This goes for both the guys and the girls.


Guys also need protection from the deadly toxins in our environment and sunscreen and moisturizer.What facial cleanser will work the best for me?
the only way is to go to the store and look around at all the products


just make sure it says sensitive skin on the cleanser or ask someone that works there

No comments:

Post a Comment