Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What's the best facial care product for $15 or under?

I have a blotchy skintone and sometimes get pimples. I really want to clear up that on my face, so if you guys know of any miracle products for that stuff please share! Doesn't have to be, but preferrably Aveeno.What's the best facial care product for $15 or under?
Klear Action (same ingredients as Proactiv) from Wal-GreensWhat's the best facial care product for $15 or under?
free acne
I like St. Ives Apricot Scrub. $3.99 a jar and lasts for a few months. I don't have acne problems, but I use it to slough off dead skin, which keeps oils and dry skin at bay.
EQUATE Foaming Face Wash is sold at WALMART.


It's unscented and deep cleaning!
have you tried noxema for sensitive skin? it is just a face wash. but it helps keep your face smooth and clean
Velocity from Mary Kay would take care of this problem. Please feel free to visit my website www.marykay.com/myndirogers to see more about this product.





Myndi Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment