Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need a natural facial moisturizer from a store like wallmart?

or Rite-Aid? like whats a brand of natural oil free moisturizer? cuz my skin is irritated from all the chemicals i use i want something natural and soothing from redness that i can find at a store? can any1 help?I need a natural facial moisturizer from a store like wallmart?
Nivia soft... It is the best ever... Works on my oily skin and prvents olily skin..








I need a natural facial moisturizer from a store like wallmart?
Cetaphil is the most gentle thing you can get for your skin. It has no fragrance, dyes, or chemicals that will hurt your skin. You can get the deep moisture cream (16 oz.) and use it on your entire body as well as your face. But since Cetaphils cream is about $13, get Walmarts generic (Equate) for $6....I have the generic and it works the same
Dove facial cleanser.
Don't go to Walmart. After what happened on Black Friday I'm reluctant to go.
Dove brands are usually pretty good. The moiturizer even has a SPF so that's a plus...

No comments:

Post a Comment