Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Are there more women with facial problem?

I always get hair on my chin and on the side of my chin i always pull them out with a tweezer and sometimes i use those wax thing. Are there more women with those problem?And what do you do? And if your are married or have a boyfriend does he know that you have facial hair? Or do you hide it for him? Thanks in advance.Are there more women with facial problem?
Many MANY women have facial hair, the few who don't are damned lucky! It is natural and you shouldn't feel strange or embarrassed. The best method of keeping it under control is waxing, if you continue to do this the hair becomes softer and thins out. I DO NOT recommend tweezing, it usually thickens the hair. If you have light skin, you can bleach between waxes to keep them invisible. From my experience most guys know about it, especially if they have sisters. As long as you keep it under control for your own benefit and don't be self conscious, d guys won't be a problem. Take a trip to your pharmacy you will see tons of hair removal products for facial hair!! Sally Hanson wax strips for face works great! You're not alone!!Are there more women with facial problem?
I have the same problem and have come to conclusion as long as it is not mustache-level growth am going to leave well alone. All of the preparations sold in the stores burn me or whiten my dark skin. I'm no doc but it has something to do with the estrogen level. You may want to talk with your doctor about this, From a child I had hairy skin but the older I get the more the facial chin/mustache hair grew. They grow back thicker each time. If am interviewing I pluck them though
I have a lot of facial hair. When I was younger my sister gave me a bunch of crap because my side burns came down pretty far and weren't nice and thin like hers so I shaved them. A few years later I noticed dark hair under my chin being stupid I shaved it. I know now then that I had hormone problems. If I would have just left it alone I wouldn't have to worry about it now. My grandma went through the same thing except never did anything about it and after she got her period and what not her hair lightened. I now shave pretty much like a guy. I will not get close to a guy I will not wear my hair up I freak if anyone touches my face and I mean freak as in have a panic attack. To be honest I know someday I'll kill myself because of it. It literally takes the best part of life away from me.
I do have facial hair %26amp; it's caused by too many male hormones.


You should go to your doctor and have a chat about PCOS, it's very common in women, 1 in 10 women have PCOS.





I wax mine, my boyfriend knows but he's aware of the PCOS problem, so he doesn't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment