Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What to do about greasy facial skin during pregnancy???

My skin is so oily and greasy since I became pregnant does anyone know a good reliable product thats helped you with it???





Thanks :)What to do about greasy facial skin during pregnancy???
First off, congrates on the pregnacy. The product that I use daily for my oily skin is the Artistry Balancing Skin care system. I use it ever night and sometimes in the morning. It has a cleanser, toner, and lotion specifically for oily skin. Very reliable and you can return it if it does not work for you. Go to http://Arcameda.com and search for balancing. You may also want to get a clay masque if you do not do that already once a week. Oily skin can cause acne and a clay masque will extract all the dirt out of your pores. Hope all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment