Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can I improve my facial expressions?

I love acting and I'm not looking into going into serious acting but I was wondering if there was anyway I could improve my facial expressions, I have a really not expressive face and I was wondering if ther was anykind of excersizes of something I can do to make my acting more believeable? I take acting lessons but this is something they dont really teach...How can I improve my facial expressions?
stand in front of a mirror and do your thing,even people who is not


into acting do this...practice makes perfectHow can I improve my facial expressions?
Live in the moment! Do NOT practice in the mirror, because therefore you will be too focused on your facial expression, rather than acting. Just make a facial expression you would make in real life if that happened. The best thing to do is to take a video camera, and record yourself doing a scene.
Hang out with Deaf people! I know you are going to think I am kidding, but I am not! Many deaf people can express just about anything with out signing or speaking a single word. Our theater group gets the deaf community involved and all the actors express a positive learning experience.
SMILE!
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment