Monday, April 26, 2010

I am of asian complextion if i apply coconut oil on my face will it make facial hair grow on my face?

I have heard that coconut oil helps or promotes hair growth but if i apply it to my face as moisturizers will it make hair grow on my face as i am of asian origin so i do have light hair but i don't want any more i don't know what to do?I am of asian complextion if i apply coconut oil on my face will it make facial hair grow on my face?
coconut oil nourishes hair but I dont think it will actually promotes hair growth. the amount of hair you have is hereditary.


I will not, however, encourage you to use coconut oil on your face. there are dozens of good moisturizers in the market. do your face a favor, get a good one.I am of asian complextion if i apply coconut oil on my face will it make facial hair grow on my face?
i don't think that'll work...but on the other hand im not 100% suree

No comments:

Post a Comment