Monday, April 26, 2010

Any cures for facial hair for women?

I've been suffering with this problem since the birth of my daughter 4 years back. I'd rather stick with a natural remedies as as an alternative to prescription meds. Any other women out there found successful ways to deal with this problem?Any cures for facial hair for women?
I shave every day and this seems to work okay for me, I have had to deal with it for about 28 years because of my genetics and personal hormonal imbalances. I did come across some information recently that the herb Vitex Chaste Berry does something to balance the hormonal system but I haven't tried it. You can also have hair removed by laser if you are a good candidate for it.Any cures for facial hair for women?
bleach, wax, or pluck. laser procedures are expensive, and not always effective.
Try some nair and estrogen based facial cream. they seem to work.
Waxing???
Try threading it


if you dony know how go to an indian facial store and they can do it for you the... hair wont grow for a month or less or more...depends on your skin
This is a prescription med i seen it on tv and its a cream that you put on and it actually is suppost to stop the hair from growing but im not sure what its called srry!

No comments:

Post a Comment