Monday, April 26, 2010

Can I keep my level and everything and change my facial appearance ever in Mass Effect 1 or 2?

It's not that my Shepard is bad looking, I'm just kind of bored with him and didn't put as much thought into making him as much as my Oblivion and Fallout 3 characters. If I can ever change the face of my character in Mass Effect through out the first game or the upcoming second, without loosing my almost level 60 status, that would be great. Thank you!Can I keep my level and everything and change my facial appearance ever in Mass Effect 1 or 2?
sorry if you use your saved game for ME2 you can't change how he looks you will have to create a new Shepperd for ME2 but without your stats or go back and replay ME1 againCan I keep my level and everything and change my facial appearance ever in Mass Effect 1 or 2?
Sorry, in either Mass Effect 1 or 2, you can not change the appearance of your character. If you want a different appearance, you need to start a new character and you lose all your skills and things like that. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment