Monday, April 26, 2010

How can I grow Facial Hair?

I am 22 and I can't grow facial hair at all. I was wondering if there was some type of medication or lotions I could use Thanks for the help.How can I grow Facial Hair?
i am not sure about this, but I have heard it so you may just have to try it if you are desperate...(honey)





Don't push it too hard though, some of us don't like hairy faces ;)How can I grow Facial Hair?
Do you have a fuzzy face? Shave it. I've had facial hair since I was probably in 7th grade. I'm 22 as well. It can have something to do with genes, too. I come from a ';hairy'; background, lol. Out of all the guys I graduated with from high school, a small school at that, I was probably 1 out of 3 or 4 that had real facial hair. The rest had fuzzy faces and long, thin hairs they considered facial hair. If you still have a fuzzy face, just shave it. It will start getting a little wilder so shave it again. That's how I started. Just experimented and then it started coming back black and thick. Good luck.
There are many products out there like Rogain that suggest they stimulate hair growth. The problem is that I've tried most of them and none of them seem to work. A lot provide the illusion that hair is growing like making your hair thicker. As far as facial hair is concerned, shave regularly and it should continue to come in thicker and thicker. This won't be an instant fix. Rather, it will take some years to build up. My personal feeling is don't wish for facial hair...it's a pain to shave every morning, or morning and evening in my case, and once you have it, you will spend the rest of your life trying to get rid of it.
I don't think there are any medications that could help. Probably testosterone? I don't know. You should ask a doctor.





But growing facial hair is all in your genes. Look at the trends of men growing facial hair in your family, maybe that'll give you a good idea of when you may start naturally growing your facial hair.
Unfortunately, it is all in your genes. I am just about to turn 19 and my beard has doubled in the last year. I can grow a neck beard and the chin very thick, the cheeks and the mustache/connectors are about half there.





Who knows, maybe you will develop a beard as your continue to age!
naw i dont think u want facial hair, its such a pain to shave it everyday or 2. I thought it was cool at first but now its just a pain. When you dont shave u look like a bum, so u just gotta.





But if you want facial hair, try shaving over your face with shaving cream, then keep doing that. Soon those tiny hairs will get bigger and bigger
Unfortunately I haven't seen anything to help that. I don't believe they make stuff like that. My brother is 24 and he really can't grow facial hair. It is very light and blotchy. My husband also. It could just be in your genes. Have you talked to a Dr. about it?
shame man. i empathise bro. im 17 and also dont have facial hair and really want but you at 22, sounds like a bit of a problem. i dont think there is any way to get facial hair. just have a lot of dairy stuff and shave with an electric shaver when you get that bum fluff sh*t.. sweet
If you are Native American or have a Native American ancestor, you could have one of their traits, Native American men don't grow beards or mustaches. Hope this helps.
prob not its just how some guys are, alot of guys in my family cant grow full facial hair.
put a chia pet on your face

No comments:

Post a Comment