Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is a good facial moisturizer that won't clog pores?

I work in a dusty environment, the dust dries my face and if I put moisturizer on my face it breaks out?! Red dry spots around my nose and chin. Is there a moisturizer that won't clog my pores?


Thanks for your help!What is a good facial moisturizer that won't clog pores?
Two products that have really worked wonders for me are 1) St. Ives (except I haven't seen the moisturizer in the pink plastic tub with the red lid in stores anymore) and 2) Clinique.





I tried Aveeno's moisturizer but the results were so-so. My skin FELT soft. The moisturizer didn't feel heavy or oily. But if I looked under the magnifying mirror, my skin wasn't was as smooth as I would have liked. Also, I only use press powder and no liquid foundation, the powder didn't take as well with Aveeno underneath.What is a good facial moisturizer that won't clog pores?
Proactiv solutions has a great moisturizer. Works on acne at the same time, but doesn't dry out. Has SPF too.
Neutragina, it regualarly priced, but Dermalogica is a lil bit better. Dermalogica can go pricey. 25-30 bucks a bottle.
Drink more water and use a different facial soap. Cloged pours is a myth. but you lotion may not be right for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment