Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do i lighten my facial scar?

ok so i have had a facial scar for about 2-3 years and i wanted to know how to get rid of it. i have tried mederma and it did lower the bump(so now its flat) but did not do anything to the color. it is still dark red. should i use cocoa butter or what to get it closer to my skin color?How do i lighten my facial scar?
I would try bio oil. You can buy it at walmart or on drugstore.com. I've been using it for acne scars on my face along with cocoa butter. It takes about 3 months until you see results but it's definitely worth it because it works. I've also been using bio oil on extremely deep stretch marks on my inner thighs. They are obviously not completely gone, but it did help lighten the color.How do i lighten my facial scar?
Yeah,you could try some cocoa butter or some skin bleaching cream.I used to have a old burn scar across the right side of my face that was much darker then my skin tone and i used some skin bleaching cream.You can't even see the scar now.Good luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment