Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What kinda properties should a facial cleanser have for one with Combo skin???

would a mositure cleanser be good or no? i get pimples from time to time but i wouldnt say its out of control %26amp; im really oily @ times. maybe becuase i dont use moistureizer on a dialy basis





help!!!!!What kinda properties should a facial cleanser have for one with Combo skin???
exfoliate reguarly find that my oily skin dies down, find 1 that deep cleans buy a seperate moisterizer for oil combo skin. a good face mask every now and again will refresh your skin. the best thing for skin though is water evrey1 says it but its trueWhat kinda properties should a facial cleanser have for one with Combo skin???
Neurtrogena has a no shine cleanser that really foams up!


Has beads in it for something, I guess blackheads. I paid like $7.99 for it. Bit fragrant, I think that is turning my skin red. I have problems with that salycic acid, turns skin red and benzyol peroxide enormizes my zits like on sterioids.





Check out their soaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment