Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do you look at body language/facial expressions to find out if someone is lying?

I really don't think it works well but do you do it? Do you think it works? Worked for you before?





I rarely lie...but there are many times where I answer people with those expressions that liars elicit(shifty eyes, mumbling, fiddling, etc.) just because that's the way I am.Do you look at body language/facial expressions to find out if someone is lying?
Basically if our heart is pure, that is more than sufficient. Pure heart is highly protected by nature. It is shielded. It is fortified. No untoward thing will be able to get nearer to pure heart. It is a kind of magnet. Magnets reject if it is not matching the polarity.





Generally I have seen weaknesses get exposed soon.Do you look at body language/facial expressions to find out if someone is lying?
I'm pretty good at telling when somebody is lying. I don't really know how I do though. I think it has to do with their tone of voice, how fast or slow they say it, their body movements, and many other things.





There are what you would call learned liars. They are incredibly good at this. One of the ways to do this is to first lie to yourself and make you believe that that lie is true. This is a great way to beat the lie detector.
At first I kinda did.


But then I realized its just not possible to detect by facial expressions/body language alone if a person is lying or not.





The only time it can be proven that a person lied according to the law is when he/she admits to lying or is caught on a video camera lying about something.
Well, most of the time one can tell if someone is lying by the person's body language and facial expressions but I guess there are always exceptions.
I look at thier eyes and the sound of thier voice. usually its gut instinct. I myself am a great lier and 90% of the time people cant tell if i am lying.
no! I never look hir/her body language, I conirm myself based on his/her work %26amp; behave.
It works sometimes. The raising of the eyebrows is how i can tell
Not at all. I always go with my gut feeling - I get a certain sensation in my gut and heart when I know someone is lying.
yes.
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment