Monday, April 26, 2010

My baby shakes his arms and has a strange facial expression?

I've read others saying their babies have arms and hands shaking and it was nothing BUT my child also has a very strange facial expression with his eyes wide and mouth open and he has recently started turning his head down to the side and doing the same thing. Anyone have these things happening th their babies?My baby shakes his arms and has a strange facial expression?
If you think it is something serious then get him checked out. It could be epilepsy or some other neurological problem.





My friend had a baby that was having seizures and while she is ok now it was very frightening at the beginning.My baby shakes his arms and has a strange facial expression?
My daughter does something very similar. She will flap her armes and 'frog' kick her legs in unison while opening her eyes really wide and grinning. She does this when she gets excited! Have you noticed a pattern... does he do it when you talk to him, enter the room... It's probably just him trying to exercise those muscles and experimenting with what his body can do. If you are still concerned, bring it up to his ped. at your next visit.
my 10 day old daughter does a lot of weird motions and movements. all babies do as infants. it's just reflexes the body is still trying to figure itself out. if you really feel like its not normal than call your pediatrician thats what they're there for.
my daughter did it a bit when she was real little but niot the head as well.She outgrew it after a while
it would really help to know how many months your baby is, but all babies shake their arms, it sounds to me like he's making a mad face! he's just gettin in touch with his body, he likes it!
STROKE!!!!!!
well My son shakes his arms when hes going to cry or is upset..





if you think its abnormal maybe you should speak with doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment