Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best facial moisturizer?

I have clean %26amp; clear duel action moisturizer but i feel it doesn't do enough. In your opinion and/or dermatologist tested what is the best moisturizer that is oil free and doesn't clog pores?What is the best facial moisturizer?
Hi


I used to use clean and clear as well but my skin always ended up dry.


So i switched to clinique moisturizer. Its amazing. It is pricy but totally worth it. it lasts literally like a week. okay thats over reacting maybe like two days but its great. and it doesn't make my face dry or oily.


Here is the website for clinique.





http://www.clinique.ca/templates/product鈥?/a>





You can go to skin care and click on moisturizers.


Okay well hope I helped


xoxo


SUNNYWhat is the best facial moisturizer?
When it comes to moisturizer, I suggest going with the Dove brand, specifically Dove Energy Glow. I've used it for a good two years, and it doesn't make your skin significantly darker, although it does give your face a really pretty glow and brightens skin, and it's formulated with a good amount of moisturizers. The only downside is that it's a bit pricey, and you'll have to get used to the weird smell. It also has SPF15 to protect your skin, and it is seems pretty effective to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment