Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Can anyone recommend a good facial fake tan?

I've tried a couple of fake tans for the face and it just doesn't show up on me! I'm not sure if its just me or if its the product.. Can anyone reccomend a good one? Preferabley one that isn't more than 拢15! Lol thanks xCan anyone recommend a good facial fake tan?
heres an answer go get a real 1 or put mud on ur face has the same effectCan anyone recommend a good facial fake tan?
Yes I can! It may be considerably more than 拢15, but you could just go on holiday?
that natural glow stuff seems to work alright but some tanning salons have a ';facial tan'; you just stick your face in it to tan... i saw it a one of the salons down the streeet called tropical tans
find some chavettes





ask them
We use cocobutter lotion and brown ink but don't get it by your eyes and it is great for legs,arms,etc. Don't wear white clothes with it on your arms,legs but it does work. Have fun and God Bless, Velle T
San Tropez daily face is good!





http://shop.st-tropez.co.uk/everyday-fac鈥?/a>





Or I like the garnier - Ambre Solaire - which is great! Not for the face really, but I use it and it's great!





http://www.garnier.co.uk/_en/_gb/ambre_s鈥?/a>
I would avoid fake tanners for the face, too often they look really really fake. I would stick with a good bronzer. Bronzers will give you more of a sun kissed look, which is what we're all going for. Just be careful not to go overboard on the bronze, or your face will look dirty.
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment