Monday, April 26, 2010

What kind of facial hair do you think is hottt?

Like a goatee, sideburns, etc.


what do you think looks hot?


(and just for fun who do you think has the perfect facial hair? :) )What kind of facial hair do you think is hottt?
sideburns are nice :)


a little on the chin but not too much!What kind of facial hair do you think is hottt?
since it didn't say anything about guys answering, I don't like any facial hair on girls, except eyebrows and eyelashes. any other is is not great.
johnny depp.! %26lt;3





http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawl鈥?/a>





mmmm :)
a little goatee, not the kind that hangs down to their chest...that's ewhhh! but a guy with a goatee is very hott indeed.
on the right guy sideburns look sexxxi as.... there's this guy in my class =P





but NOT goatee or moustache...EWWWWWWW
DAMN I FREAKIN LOVE SIDEBURNSssssssssssssssssss
chace crawford..
NONE.
I like a full beard in my women..!!
go tee or soul patch are my fave, like u know the little triangle on the chin thats kol

No comments:

Post a Comment