Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do I make my facial hair come in faster? Please Help me?

Im turning 16 in 5 months and still only have a little chin hair. LITTLE!


I want to grow facial and a beard to look much older at my school.


Is there ANYTHING i can do, and I mean ANYTHING to make my facial hair come in?


Ill do anything.





Also what can I do to just look older.


Like what makes you look older and more mature.


How do I make my facial hair come in faster? Please Help me?
well facial hair does make you look older, but it's a pain in the butt. shaving sucks, you cut yourself and what not and it's no fun. very annoying. just be happy you dont have to do it yet. once you grow hair there's no getting rid of it. lol





but if you want to grow hair i suggest you use one of those special shampoo things to help men hair grow back on theyre heads. also you can use a foam. just ask your local pharmacist they will help you.





~RED








***EDIT*** why the heck does your name say jessica? lol wait dont tell me i dont want to know....o.OHow do I make my facial hair come in faster? Please Help me?
There is absolutely nothing you can do to make your beard grow more. Some will tell you to shave more, but it makes no difference. Sorry buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment