Monday, April 26, 2010

What are some great easy recipies to make a homemade facial mask?

Hope this helps http://hubpages.com/hub/homemadefacemaskrecipesWhat are some great easy recipies to make a homemade facial mask?
Depends on your skin type.





I have oily/acne prone skin and this is my favorite homemade facial mask:





1) a few aspirins (yes, plain old cheap aspirin- which contains salicylic acid- from Wal-Mart)


2) a couple spoonsful of vitamin E oil





Directions-





1) Put a few drops of water (I prefer distilled) on the aspirins and let them sit for a few minutes to soften. If they don't soften, put a few more water drops.





2) Mix the aspirin in with the Vitamin E oil





3) Massage into your skin, let sit a while while you relax, then wash off.





B/c aspirin contains salicylic acid, it is great for oily skin.





I'm not implying that you have oily skin or acne (like I do) I'm just saying this is my favorite.





Blessings.What are some great easy recipies to make a homemade facial mask?
I used this:


( it came in a kit but you can get these things anywhere!)





You need:


Honey


Oats ( get in oatmeal)


and that's it just mix it together. My aunt ( it was a sleepover at my cousin's house) microwaved it for a couple seconds to make it more soothing. Just put it on your face whatever way suits you and it works really well.





I hope you like my recipe!!!
oatmeal and water blend the oatmeal 1st thoughit takes out all the impurities and oils of your skin

No comments:

Post a Comment