Monday, April 26, 2010

What are your favorite products to use for giving a facial?

I love to use facial masks, especially the kind that heats up. I think a light scrub is good, and I like to steam my face (sit over hot steam with a towel over my head) then take a cold wash rag and wipe my face off. The steam opens your pores. I think it is great to drop a nice scent into the steam to help your body and mind relax (great stress reliever).What are your favorite products to use for giving a facial?
Use St. Ives facial scrub every day in the shower. At night, apply a thin coat of Oil Of Olay total effects moisturizer to fight the 7 signs of aging and you will never need a facial again. Trust me, nothing works better to give your skin the healthiest glow possible. Total Effects can cost around $25 but it's worth it.What are your favorite products to use for giving a facial?
My favourite product for a facial is the H2o+ Mineral Mud Mask. It is excellent for reducing oil production and is filled with vitamin enriched ingredients to draw out impurities and even out skin tone. This is followed by the H2o+ Face Oasis Moisturiser which is easily absorbed by skin and gives a lasting effect on skin appearence.
You had to ask didn't you!!! :)
Cream of Sumyoungguy
chrysophenine
first one is right on the money...shot.
Apricot Scrub!!!!!!!! Greatest stuff in the world!!!!! I used it last night and already I am clearing up@@@
HOT FACE TOWELS TWICE A DAY AND NONE OF THESE CRAZY FACIAL CREAMS.
toothpaste and cucumbers blended together. no kidding. it works really well if you just rub it on ur face and leav it there for 5-10 minutes.
SEARCH ON THE INTERNET. ALL THE ANSWERS HERE look scary.
olive oil + salt !

No comments:

Post a Comment