Wednesday, April 28, 2010

If I want to design facial products, which major/profession should I choose?

I am thinking about going into dermatology and designing my own facial products, such as masks, creams, serums, etc. What I want to do is get my Master's in that, and then go to medical school. What should I major in if I want to design my own line of facial products?





Also, just out of curiosity, who are the ones who make the medicines for the pharmaceutical companies? Biochemists?





Thanks!If I want to design facial products, which major/profession should I choose?
you cant ';major'; in Dermatology - it is a discipline that medical school students choose to pursue.





It's not worth the hundreds of thousands of $$$$$$$ in debt you're going to be in to go to medical school - at least not to design your own facial products.





Your best bet is to major in something like biochemistry and then get your masters in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment