Monday, April 26, 2010

What is a good facial cleanser for me if I do not have acne?

I just need a cleanser that makes a face feel good, and can take makeup off. loll! I'm not really sure what to buy!What is a good facial cleanser for me if I do not have acne?
I've been using Aveeno face wash for over a year now and I love it.What is a good facial cleanser for me if I do not have acne?
Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser for oily, acne-prone skin, though critics say that a gentle, water-soluble cleanser like Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser (*est. $12 for 16 oz.) is just as effective and may actually be better for blemished skin. Biore's Ice Cleanser does, however, contain salicylic acid, which studies show is effective for treating acne. However, skin-care expert Paula Begoun says salicylic acid is not as effective in a cleanser because of its brief contact with the skin. Still, consumers at MakeupAlley.com and Drugstore.com give Biore relatively high marks and say that although it is a bit drying, the cleanser effectively clears blemishes.
there's cetaphil, but its a little expensive. the bottle is kinda big though. it'll take some makeup off, but not completely.
Dermatologists recommend mild soap and water. Dove, Neutragena and Basis soaps are the best.
try dove facial soap. It has moisturizers and therefore doesnt strips of skins natural oil

No comments:

Post a Comment