Monday, April 26, 2010

Im 23 years old and have very little facial hair growth. Can Androgel be used to increase facial hair growth?

I have heard Androgel is typically for older men but Im wondering if it can be used to incease facial hair growth. I grow some hair above my lip and a little on my chin and some for sideburns but none of the areas look full. I have very few hairs on my cheeks and jawline and none on my neck.Im 23 years old and have very little facial hair growth. Can Androgel be used to increase facial hair growth?
Don't worry about it. Chicks dig guys with no facial hair.Im 23 years old and have very little facial hair growth. Can Androgel be used to increase facial hair growth?
I've been in your ';boat'; so to speak! Most importantly, it's genetics! Yep, mine suck! Is your genetic-father ';hairy';? Any brothers you can compare to (if the same genetic father)? If not, it's more than likely genetic!





If you go to a doctor, go to an Endocrinologist or a Urologist. They will more likely check your Testosterone levels. If you're no producing enough Testosterone, the'll check for the problem (pituitary, etc.). If you are considered ';hypogonadic'; like I was, and decide to use Testosterone on you, they might give you choices like Testosterone shots or Androgel (like you mentioned). To me, in my own personal experience, I've tried both and the shots hurt, but rubbing the Androgel on each day (or as prescribed by your doctor) is a much better route to take! At first, I started to get hairier on my body (chest, legs, and yep, face), and my sex-drive finally went up compared to where it was all those years, but eventually it stopped working for me as well as it did in the beginning! Not to scare you, but I got heavy, and my doctor performed a test and found that my body was converting my extra Testosterone into Estrogen!





Go to the doctor and see what he/she says. Just because I had good and bad problems with it doesn't mean you will to! I hope it works out for ya bud! Good luck! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment