Monday, April 26, 2010

What is the best facial cleanser, toner, and moistuizer set?

I'm looking for a good recommended facial cleanser, toner, and moisturizer set thats reasonably priced. I have light fair skin with freckles, and my face is generally combination, with light oilyness in my T-zone and light dryness in my cheeks. I'm looking for something that will even me out and help with aging. ThanksWhat is the best facial cleanser, toner, and moistuizer set?
i would say pro-active but its not cheap my mom bouught it for my bro for his birthday and wow she spent alout of moneyyou could try the tingle stuff from clean and clear thas wat i useWhat is the best facial cleanser, toner, and moistuizer set?
I also have used the A-R-T and it is fantastic!!! Nothing better , with REAL results!! Report Abuse

origins works great!! but by reasonably priced i dont exactly know what you mean because it can run expensive for my family seeing as that there are 4 girls. i used to have about the same problem as you except my skin is tan i dont have freckles and i probably had more acne than you. origins works really good and should solve all your problems. =] hope i helped.
You could use the A-R-T Skin Care System. It includes a day activatore, night reconstructor, gentle foaming cleanser, and a prifying toner. All together it is $115 but it is really worth it. My grandmother and I use it. It keeps my face clear, and it diminishes the lokk af age spots and wrinkles on my grandma. Everyone thinks that she is my mother, she looks so young. Or you could also buy the cleanser and toner separetly. The toner is $19.79 and the cleanser is $27.50. I know that they also sell sample packets if you'd like. the sample packs include the day activator and the night reconstructor. You get 25 packs of them for $24.75.





If you'd like more info you can email me at sundrpkisses@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment