Friday, January 8, 2010

Would it be a bad idea to leave facial cleanser on my face all day?

I really just want to dab some Clean %26amp; Clear on a certain part of my face and wash it off at the end of the day. Would it be a good idea to leave it sitting there all day? I think it would be more effective but tell me if you disagree and if you ever tried anything like that.Would it be a bad idea to leave facial cleanser on my face all day?
It will over dry your skin and cause more breakouts.Would it be a bad idea to leave facial cleanser on my face all day?
Most of cleanser products in present markets contain chemical detergents. If you leave it on your face, it will damage your skin cells.You can try Chlorella Gel Cleanser. It is made of edible algae .All gradients are food materials. It contains vitamins, Carotene, chlorophyll, amine acids, proteins, SOD enzyme, alga polysaccharides . Chlorella Gel Cleanser can clean corneous cells, sebum, sweat, dust, and removes pimples quickly.
I'm a student esthetician at the moment, and professional advice would tell you ';No! Don't do it!'; Actually, it supposedly will clog your pores and stop your skin from being able to breath, yes it needs oxygen too :) My brother didn't know otherwise when he first started using a cleanser because of teenage breakout. Actually, it turned out to be true for him and he broke out more.


Anyway, you should either find a good foundation primer or a face cream. If you have oily skin, you should find a good oil free, mineral oil free primer or cream so your skin will stay clean and fresh for long after your morning wash. Good Luck!!
definitely.


It can dry out your skin and leave your skin worse than before. It would burn after a few hours.


I've left cleanser on for about 3 hours, and I regret it.


Unless it's a face mask, i would strongly recommend not doing it.
you probably shouldnt leave it on all day. if u wanna leave something on get a mask those work great. or get a cream which u can leave on all day they actually work great.
prob. not the best idea but wont cause damage 2 ur skin
i would not do that

No comments:

Post a Comment